1. As a crosslinking agent, vinyl functional silane coupling agent can be used in the situation of double bond reaction, such as additives of polyethylene composite materials, the improvement of the mechanical properties of materials, flame retardancy and other properties. It can also be used as the surface modifier of filler for polyethylene composite. It can also be used in the production of silane crosslinking agent polyethylene cable material and pipeline.
2. The vinyl functional silane coupling agent can be copolymerized with acrylic monomers, styrene, vinyl acetate and other monomers for the preparation of silane modified resin emulsion, which has good adhesion, water resistance and salt spray resistance.
3. As a coupling agent, vinyl functional silane coupling agent can be used to modify vinyl reactive polymers, such as glass fiber reinforced polyester resin and peroxide vulcanized rubber filled with inorganic fillers.
4. The mineral fillers (such as kaolin, aluminum hydroxide, etc.) treated by vinyl functional silane coupling agent can be used in the rubber formula of peroxide crosslinking, which can improve its dispersion performance, increase the mixing amount of fillers and the tear strength of rubber, increase the compatibility of fillers and polymerization, and improve the flame retardant effect.
5. Vinyl functional silane coupling agent can be used to modify resin industry by copolymerization or grafting into polymer to introduce siloxane bond and alkoxy group. It can improve the toughness, weather resistance and water resistance of polymer. It can improve the compressive and tensile strength of polymer, reduce the decomposition of polymer during internal creep and improve the memory property effectively.
6. Compared with irradiation crosslinking or peroxide crosslinking, siloxane crosslinking has the following advantages: 1) low equipment investment; 2) low production cost; 3) high productivity; 4) diversity of processing technology; 5) suitable for various thicknesses and complex shapes; 6) large processing tolerance (control of premature crosslinking); 7) suitable for filled composite materials; 8) suitable for all density of polymerization ethylene and copolymers.