Trifluorooctyltrimethoxysilane, which is a kind of silane containing fluoroalkyl functional group, has the advantages of high heat resistance, high chemical stability and low surface free energy.
Permeability of trifluorooctyltrimethoxysilane (fluoro silane coupling agent):
With appropriate solvent dilution and operation mode, its molecules can penetrate several millimeters into the hard, porous inorganic structure base material, so as to achieve deep-seated long-term hydrophobic and antifouling protection.
What are the uses of trifluorooctyltrimethoxysilane (fluoro silane coupling agent)?
1. Protection and treatment of water and dirt proof and weathering proof of cultural relics and masonry;
2. Treatment to avoid waterproof spot, whiten and weathering of concrete products;
3. The effect of agricultural mulch on the improvement of defoamer is obvious;
4. The surface of ceramics and marble is waterproof and antifouling;
5. Surface oxidation resistance of metals (copper, iron, aluminum, etc.);
6. Natural fiber (wool, cotton, leather, etc.) products are treated to reduce water holding capacity and improve surface hydrophobicity and antifouling;
7. The surface of the glass is hydrophobic, antifouling and UV resistant coating;
8. Waterproof, antifouling and anti-corrosion treatment of wood and products.
Precautions for packaging and transportation of trifluorooctyltrimethoxysilane (fluoro silane coupling agent):
The packaging specifications of the product are 0.5kilograms every bottle and 25 kilograms every barrel respectively.
It shall be prevented from being exposed to the sun and rain, collision and extrusion, and transported as general dangerous goods.
Store in a cool, dry, ventilated and dark place away from heat and fire.
It shall be stored in cold storage below 25 ℃.
It is moisture-proof and should be stored without water.