1. The amino and ethoxy groups of the silane coupling agent KH-540 are used to couple organic polymers and inorganic fillers to enhance their adhesion and improve the mechanical, electrical, water resistance and anti-aging properties of the product.
2. Silane coupling agent KH-540 is used in mineral-filled phenolic aldehyde, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonic ester and other thermoplastic and thermosetting resins, which can greatly improve the dry and wet flexural strength and resistance, compressive strength, shear strength and other physical and mechanical properties and wet electrical properties of reinforced plastics, and improve the wetting and dispersibility of fillers in polymers.
3. Silane coupling agent KH-540 enhances the adhesion of resin silica sand and improves the molding sand strength and moisture resistance in resin sand casting. In the production of glass fiber wool and mineral wool, adding it to the phenolic binder can improve moisture resistance and increase compression resilience.
4. Silane coupling agent KH-540 is an excellent adhesion promoter. It can be used in polyurethane, epoxy, nitriles, phenolic adhesives and sealing materials to improve the dispersion of pigments and increase the adhesiveness with glass, aluminum, and iron. It is also suitable for polyurethane, epoxy and acrylic latex coatings.
5. Silane coupling agent KH-540 is used in the synthesis of amino silicone oil and its emulsion.