It is soluble in benzene and ether and reacts with acetone, carbon tetrachloride, and water.
Characteristics and functions:
1. Polyamino functional groups provide reactive sites for amino-reactive resins.
2. Improve the wettability of substrates.
3. Bifunctional silanes have excellent adhesion to inorganic substrates, such as metals and glasses.
4. Adhesives or sealants based on SPURSM technology have excellent adhesion to plastics.
KH-792amino silanes can be used as:
1. As a binder promoter, this product is suitable for polysulfide, polyvinyl chloride paste, silicone binder, polyurethane, and epoxy resin binder and sealant.
2. As additives of phenolic and epoxy molding materials.
3. As a component of latex paint, adhesives and sealants.
4. Used as a bonding promoter for one-component silane polyurethane adhesives based on organic functional silane SPURSM technology.
1. RTV Silicone Resin and Mixed Silane Crosslinking Sealant
KH-792amino silanes and single-component and two-component silane cross-linking sealants improve the adhesion of various substrates, including glass, steel, aluminum, and concrete. When used as a silylated polyurethane polymer, using SPURSM technology, the silane can significantly improve the adhesion to a series of plastics.
2. Polysulfide Sealants
provide good adhesion for various substrates, including glass, aluminum, and steel, with the addition of single-component and two-component polysulfide sealants. The general dosage of KH-792amino silanes is 0.5-1.0% of the sealant weight. The product is well dispersed and can be cohesive rather than interfacial.
Also, the use of KH-792 silane coupling agent can avoid the primer which can promote the adhesion between the coating and the coating surface.
3. Plastic Paste Sealant
When dealing with plastic paste sealants (0.5-1.5%), KH-792amino silanes can be used as adhesives instead of polyurethane compounds to improve the adhesion to metal matrix. In addition to increasing strength, the appearance of the silicone modified plastic paste sealant is better than that of the polyurethane nylon sealant. The plastic paste modified by KH-792amino silanes is very light in color and has no bubbles after curing.
4. Additives for phenolic and epoxy molding plastics
KH-792amino silanes as additives of phenolic and epoxy molding plastics can reduce water absorption of molding composites. Therefore, the wet electrical properties of products, especially at low frequencies, can be improved. The strength is also improved at high temperatures.