You are in our Global Site
201 methyl siliocne oils are a kind of novel organic silicon synthetic material. The appearance is a colorless and transparent oily liquid. Its chemical composition is linear polymethylsiloxane.
Due to the stability of the silicon-oxygen bond and the hydrophobicity of the methyl group, as well as the structural characteristics of the methyl siloxane polymer, the methyl silicone oil has good heat resistance. It has bright flashing light, low volatility, low viscosity coefficient, high compressive force, low surface tension, stable chemical properties, good insulation, water and moisture resistance, and non-toxic effects on organisms including humans.
In order to make methyl silicone oils form a thin film on the surface of other objects or make it into a rubber-like solid substance, it can be heated at a high temperature (250-300°C) or added with an appropriate catalyst (usually peroxide) for curing. The use temperature range of dimethyl silicone fluid is 50-180°C.
Methyl silicone oils with different viscosities have certain differences in their physical and chemical properties and characteristic parameters. The product is divided by viscosity, and there are many brands such as 201-10, 201-50, 201-100, 201-350, 201-500, 201-800, and 201-1000. It can also be made into products with other special viscosity specifications according to user requirements.
1. It is used as an insulating medium with heat resistance, arc resistance, corrosion resistance and moisture resistance in the electrical and electronic industries.
2. As an excellent heat carrier in chemical, pharmaceutical, food and other industrial sectors.
3. It is used as a high-efficiency defoamer in synthetic resin, oil processing, food manufacturing, fermentation, papermaking and other processes.
4. Used in precision machinery and instruments for anti-vibration, damping, lubrication, force transmission, etc.
5. Used as high temperature release agent in plastic and rubber molding process, and food production.
6. Used as a surface treatment agent on glass, ceramics, metal, leather, fabric, silk thread and cement products to achieve the effects of reinforcement, drainage, corrosion resistance, mildew resistance, and smoothness.
7. Used as an additive in paint, grease, cosmetics, etc., to improve leveling, smoothness and other properties.
8. Used in medical treatment, such as surgery, wound dressing, injection treatment, blood storage and oral medicine.
When dimethyl silicone fluid is heated, it has a certain destructive effect when it comes in contact with acid or alkali. When dimethyl silicone fluid comes in contact with air at a temperature higher than 200 ℃, it can oxidize and precipitate corrosive formaldehyde and other low-boiling substances. Normal temperature does not ignite spontaneously, but it reaches the burning point (450°C-500°C) or burns due to contact, so that the space is filled with a large amount of cotton-like silica. In the event of a fire, it can be extinguished with sand or wet sack.
If the dimethyl silicone fluid is well packaged and stored, it can last for a long time without deterioration. The storage period is tentatively set for 5 years, and it can be re-inspected after the expiry date. If no deterioration is found, it can be used continually.
Address:Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone, Hubei